SB 277 : Forced Vaccination
A Loss of Human Rights. Parental Rights. Religious Freedom.
POWERFUL letter by our dear friend Laura Hayes.
She clearly states the many reasons forced vaccinations cannot exist in a free society.
March 20th, 2015
Dear Senator Gaines,
As one of your constituents, I am writing to say that I am perplexed, and disappointed, that you have not yet taken a public stance against SB 277.
SB 277 removes all non-medical exemptions for state-mandated vaccines. One need only back it up one step further to see that mandates in and of themselves are not in alignment with the U.S. Constitution, nor with the international code of ethics found in The Nuremberg Code, nor with the ethical practice of medicine which requires prior, voluntary, and informed consent.
If in fact we are to be unethically and immorally required to endure oppressive vaccine mandates, then it is of the utmost importance that exemptions remain easy to use, free, available to all, and usable without coercion.
Prior, voluntary, and informed consent is THE hallmark of ethical medicine. Each and every vaccine carries the very real risk of permanent injury and death. Multiply those risks by 69 (73 if begun in utero), given in various untested combinations, now beginning in utero for many, continued on the day of birth, and then at frequent intervals throughout infancy, toddlerhood, and childhood, and it will be next to impossible for any child to escape some level of harm. For many, that level of harm will result in permanent disability, chronic illness, or death.
Vaccination is a serious medical procedure, but that fact seems to be lost in today’s world where vaccines are treated with special status, that of holy water. All one needs to do is examine the health and development of today’s children to see we are doing something that is greatly harming their well-being, and THE most likely culprit is our nation’s dangerous and untested vaccine schedule. Parents throughout the U.S. and worldwide report serious adverse reactions, regression, and problems post-vaccination, but their reports go unheeded.
Californians need you to stand up for parental rights, for religious freedom, for medical choice freedom, and FOR OUR CHILDREN.
Before voting on SB 277, our legislators need to ask themselves if they are comfortable with destroying families, because that will be the end result if it becomes law. Parents who choose not to vaccinate, or who choose not to fully comply with the state-mandated vaccine schedule, do so either because they have already witnessed vaccine injury/death in themselves or their own children, or others whom they know, or because they have taken the initiative and the time to educate themselves. They have made careful and thoughtful decisions based on their own experience and on what they have learned. Additionally, for some, vaccination in and of itself, and/or the ingredients contained in vaccines, and/or allowing the risk of harming or killing of one’s own child, violate their religious and/or personal/conscientious beliefs. There is no law that is going to change these parents’ minds. They will leave CA. If they cannot leave, are YOU comfortable with arresting these parents, placing their children in foster care, force vaccinating them against their parents’ wishes and potentially causing them harm or death, having their parents serve jail time, and destroying families?
Senators Anderson, Nielson, and Moorlach have valiantly opposed this bill. Please join them and show those who voted you into office that you would never consider stripping them of their basic rights as parents, to direct the upbringing, education, and care of their children, or as human beings. Vaccine choice is, after all, a fundamental human right.
Granite Bay, CA
Mother of vaccine-injured children, one of whom is now 21 years old, permanently disabled, and dependent on others for the entirety of his life.
Founding Family of the MIND Institute at UC Davis
20-Year Active Member of Families for Early Autism Treatment
Executive Leadership Team for Health Choice
Active Member of The Canary Party
Community Events Coordinator for Vaccine Risk Education Events
1987 Graduate of Stanford University
22-Year Resident of Granite Bay, CA
One of CA greatest advocates. If you haven't watched her speech from the AB2109 veto rally this will get you fired up! https://youtu.be/6kU80m2oJjE
There are some very important reasons why legally protecting the right to informed consent to vaccination without penalty by the state should be a priority and these crucial points have been left out of the conversation by forced vaccination proponents.
· Vaccines are pharmaceutical products that cause injury and death for some. The United States Government has paid out more than $3 billion dollars to vaccine victims. Many more people have adverse reactions. Nobody can predict who will be harmed from vaccines.
· Vaccines manufacturers and the doctors who administer vaccines are completely shielded from liability for vaccine injuries and deaths.
· Vaccines fail sometimes where even fully vaccinated people become infected. Nobody can predict who will or will not respond to vaccines.
· Children today receive 69 doses of vaccines for 16 different viral and bacterial illnesses which more than doubles the government childhood schedule of 34 doses of 11 different vaccines in the year 2000. A vaccine exemption is filed regardless of whether the exemption is filed for one dose or all doses. 35 doses and 5 more unique vaccines have been added to the schedule in the last 15 years. Those supporting forced vaccination are being dishonest by not acknowledging the exploding vaccine schedule while sounding alarms over small increases in overall non-medical exemptions.
· There are hundreds of new vaccines in development including some of the following in clinical trials: HIV, herpes, E. coli, dengue fever, avian influenza, smallpox, tuberculosis, typhoid, norovirus, cholera, smoking cessation, syphilis, and gonorrhea. If vaccine manufactures and others who profit from forced vaccination convince legislators take away our right to delay or decline a vaccine now, what will our future look like?
· In the past 5 years, drug makers have paid the U.S. Government $19.2 billion in criminal and civil FRAUD penalties. Skepticism of the pharmaceutical industry is well deserved, and it doesn’t imply a skepticism of science.
· Physicians, in the American Medical Association Code of Ethics, affirm philosophical and religious exemptions for themselves. See Opinion 9.133 Routine Universal Immunization of Physicians. Parents should have that same right.
- See more at: http://vaccineimpact.com/2015/vaccine-war-in-america-attempts-to-legislate-mandatory-vaccines-all-across-the-u-s/#sthash.Brq8sCDY.dpuf
CONNECT To California Facebook Community